Shield vibration absorbers are designed for installation in the suction and discharge lines of air conditioning and refrigeration systems to dampen the transmission of compressor induced vibration though system piping.
Features of Exhaust Vibration Absorbers
1. ISO9001, ISO2004, Rosh, CE and ETL Certificated
2. Specific welding craftsmanship and materials to guarantee no leakage, also highly quality raw materials make the item with high flexibility and vibration absorbing capacity.
Four times of welding, no leakage;
Add N2 to protect soldering, no rust;
Melting point of solder materials: 1000°C;
Can be mended by solder materials if welding joint melt during installation;
3. The tube and braid are reinforced by ferrules at each end, and connected with a female copper tube end by high temperature of brazed alloys;
4. Hoses and copper tubes both are brazed; Completed physical and chemical analysis for basic components.
5. Cleaned and dehydrated before packing, individually packed in plastic film before boxed.
Technical parameters of Exhaust Vibration Absorber: